Exercise without subjects.
1. Diverting foot back-to-toe and raising the hands, palms inward: cave in the back, stretch - take a deep breath, and go back to. n. - exhale, then repeat with other leg.
Free PowerPoint repair tool. http://www.oemailrecovery.com/powerpoint_recovery.html - How to repair damaged PPT file?
2. Wide stance: sit down on the left leg, at the same time smooth motion move both hands to the right, again in the opposite direction.
powerpoint Recovery, Repair powerpoint, http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/powerpoint.html - Recovery powerpoint, Repair powerpoint file, Recovery for powerpoint.
3. legs apart, hands on belt: a circular motion to the right and left body
4. Hands on his belt: crossed legs, sit on the mat, try to get up without using their hands.
5. leaning against the door, grab hold of the ledge at head level, cave in the back, without bending his knees, and return to starting position.
How to corrupt .ppt file http://www.pptfilerecovery.com/ - recovery online?
6. standing up, stretching out his left hand forward, right, back: smoothly changing hand position and slightly crouching, try to make plastic and rhythmic movements
Exercises with the book.
Now you can move on to the exercises with expanders, dumbbells and even a light pole.
1. Heavy book keep hands on his chest: Squeeze it over his head. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
2. feet apart, hold the book over his head with both hands without bending the knees, lean forward so quickly that the book has passed between the legs ("woodcutter") will return to its original position and. § Repeat the exercise 10 times.
3. Feet apart, the book over his head tilts to the side, arms straight. Try to repeat the exercise 20 times.
4. Feet apart, take an easy book in each hand, spread your arms in hand: swings his arms above his head, keep your body straight. This is an exercise for the bust and shoulders.
5. Lying on his back, securing your feet, keep the book in his head raise and lower torso.
This is an exercise for the abdominal muscles.
Exercises with the board.
To perform the exercises require gym bench, but you can use two chairs and a smooth plank width of 25-30 cm and a length of 1.5 m.
1. Lying back on the bench, grab a light on the book at the same time breed and bringing his hands to the chest. Breathe evenly (breath - at a dilution of hands, exhale - in the mix). Follow the exercise 15-20 times.
2. Lying under the bench, his hands holding on to its edge: bending at the waist, pull on your hands.
3. Lying on a bench, his hands along the body, legs bent: not taking your shoulders, lift your pelvis, on your hands, keep it for 2-3 seconds position, screw in the starting position and repeat 15 times.
4. Lying on a bench, legs bent, feet flat on the bench, head in the air, hands put on a belt, raising his head, touch your chin chest lift head, return to starting position and repeat 10-12 times.
5. Leaning against a board set at an angle to the wall, hands on the book: extension and flexion of the hand. Repeat this exercise 10-12 times.
6. Lying on the floor, feet fastened his hands on his head: the trunk flexion and extension. Perform each exercise to fatigue.
7. Lying back on the board, one end on the hill, grab hold of the edge of the board at the head: lift your legs up and drop. Perform each exercise to fatigue.